з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We’re offering an exciting opportunity for a promising Ruby developer. If you enjoy well-organized work processes, solving programming challenges and writing beautiful code in no hurry, then the opening is definitely for you.
Codex Software is a software company specializing in building complex printing & publishing-, web- and Big Data-related software products. Our employees can expect:
Many opportunities to grow skills and earnings
Sponsored events, training, English courses, sports & fitness
Full medical care in Nordin and LODE
What is the project all about:
You will help design, develop, and maintain an internal data acquisition system for Macmillan - one of the TOP-5 publishing companies of the US.
Develop and maintain web scraping rules
Design, develop, and update data integrity checks
Monitor the system to ensure successful execution of daily processes and respond to alerts, escalating when necessary
Automate system monitoring and alerts
Enable company-wide access to the data collected by the system via REST APIs and data feeds (generic and tailored)
The project is very long-term, and the processes are very well-adjusted
The managers and team members are experienced software developers.
Code quality beats speed. No time pressure - you will be given the ability to write great code, experiment and deliver non-standard elegant solutions.
- 2 years professional programming experience
- At least 6 months of Ruby programming experience
- Proficient with Linux development environment
- Strong understanding of web requests (HTTP request/response, headers, response codes, cookies, etc.) and proxies
- Basic understanding of web scraping and related technologies (HTML, DOM, CSS, XPath)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Redis and/or MongoDB
- Experience deploying apps on a cloud provider (Heroku, AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Verbal and written English proficiency
Join our team!